Desperate need of help!

WJCO

Meme King
Is your track bar bracket welded on or bolted on? And if bolt on, are those tight? I would recheck all drag link bolts too including the adjustment sleeve or jam nut if you have that style.

TonyViv

Is your track bar bracket welded on or bolted on? And if bolt on, are those tight? I would recheck all drag link bolts too including the adjustment sleeve or jam nut if you have that style.

The relocation bracket is synergy and is bolted on. Its solid tight no movement and checked for tight The brand new DL and flip is tight and is the sleeves..

Not serious but shit if I just replace both unit bearings the tie rod and drag link, that's pretty much everything that causes these problem

Anyone ever seen the TB itself slightly flex? the bar itself, not the bushings ?
should I try another Track bar I have

jeeeep

Hooked
The relocation bracket is synergy and is bolted on. Its solid tight no movement and checked for tight The brand new DL and flip is tight and is the sleeves..

Not serious but shit if I just replace both unit bearings the tie rod and drag link, that's pretty much everything that causes these problem

Anyone ever seen the TB itself slightly flex? the bar itself, not the bushings ?
should I try another Track bar I have

check the run out on the unit bearings before replacing them.

unfortunately larger tires cause faster wear on ball joints and unit bearings.

I bought O'Reilly Precision brand unit bearings, 3 year warranty on them and mine failed with about 2 months left on the warranty and they replaced them for free...good deal :thumb:

put a long bar under the tie rod and over the axle - you want the axle side to rest on top the axle so you can pull the tie rod near the joint.

you may need to put your thumb on the TRE where the grease cup is to feel for movement. any movement in the TRE and you'll need to replace it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom