Destroyer 2013 jku a slow & painful process

Destroyer

I purchased Ace Inner Fenders for the front and Fishbone Inner Fenders for the rear. As I was installing the poison Spyder led side markers I drilled into my wiring harness....that was unexpected, lol.....so I got out my wiring equipment and re-attached it all..soldered, heat-wrapped and taped off.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Destroyer

I also had a few extra amber LEDs hanging around and decided to mimic the Ford Raptor. I Installed 3 of them on the front grill. Love the look, also it separates my jeep a little more from the rest here in town. I think I might vomit if I see another black wrangler today......

Destroyer

Time to get my toe-in checked...it wasn't bad the last time I checked when I had my 35s on..but you never know... rather than do it at home I decided to go get it done at a shop...might as well get it dialled in. IMG_0851.JPG

Destroyer

HAHAHHA well as they were trying to loosen the tie rod adjustable collar it broke! Alrighty.....looks like I'm buying a tie rod today...decided to go with Synergy...hoping Northridge4x4 gets it to me sometime mid-day today.

Destroyer

Destroyer 2013 jku a slow & painful process

Looks like I'll most likely get the tie rod some time today, and I'll get it ready and install it on my own....drive the Destroyer over to the shop and get them to check my toe-in. I'm still waiting on my Crawler Concept rear bumper....it's been almost 40days now.....getting pretty irritated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom