Detroit 4 Fest September 12, 2020

Elroy231

Hoping my jeep is done enough in time . Matt and I should be starting on it next Friday.. not doing everything yet just getting it mobile again for some mild fun. I havnt been out since Drummond. Been a long ass summer with no jeep adventures. I need some good times in the jeep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hoping my jeep is done enough in time . Matt and I should be starting on it next Friday.. not doing everything yet just getting it mobile again for some mild fun. I havnt been out since Drummond. Been a long ass summer with no jeep adventures. I need some good times in the jeep.

Hope you guys can get it back together in time. It would be great to see you again.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Thought I was the only one that hadn’t been out since then...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Not heading north. Sorry. Heading south though to Gore VA with a few others to wheel and camp for the weekend. Enjoy guys.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I'm out for this one, with the 3 months I had off earlier this year I just can't swing the time off yet. We've gone to 6 days a week to play catch up.

I've already got the time off scheduled for the Windrock trip though..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm out for this one, with the 3 months I had off earlier this year I just can't swing the time off yet. We've gone to 6 days a week to play catch up.

I've already got the time off scheduled for the Windrock trip though..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’d definitely make the Windrock run over this. No worries Chris!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Great day guys! Glad you made it up. Here’s a couple pictures they Ben got on the run.

62161652253__2485587B-EEFC-417A-AE92-C738C87B8A8B.jpg

IMG_5662.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

62161683855__7F0E3B14-A182-4417-996C-AAEA3941BE71.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom