diamond in the rough brought back to life to be enjoyed

enjoylife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395348385.101424.jpg And I now have the engine out and will be cleaning things up and inspecting what I will be transferring to the next new motor!

enjoylife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395455143.833053.jpg end of week one for me on the swap and rebuild. Everything is prepped for the next motor. Just waiting for it to come in. May need to organize more in the engine bay. But everything's worked out! Gainin a lot of knowledge

enjoylife

ill be sure to keep y'all updated! to think....ive owned this jeep for months and i haven't been offroaded once....all rebuilding and prep work for confidence on the trails and to really enjoy this thing!

enjoylife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395774594.962879.jpg . Out with the old and in with the new! Jasper got the engine here pretty quick. Got some more new updated parts for this motor so it will run it's best!

enjoylife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396438009.524091.jpg Got the new jasper engine in and the safari snorkel on! Now for the hood to be reattached and the new custom rubicon stickers to be installed;)

rubiRI77

Nice Jeep man! Love seeing the older Jeeps brought back to life. Love the new ones too (had an 07 rubi). bringing our 99 back from near death has been a learning experience for sure :thumb:

enjoylife

Mines an 06 with 20,000 miles. Has all the nicer parts that came with the jeep so I figured I'd use what was on it and really freshen it all up and make it as dependable as I can and get it lookin better as well. I plan to build my dream tj. I'm pleased so far no doubt!

enjoylife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396985193.710152.jpg for those that really want to see how far my jeep has came from me slaving to make sure it's next to perfect. Here is a shot of it right after it had been rolled several time..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Been following along

Jeep is looking good! i have been following along but havent posted here yet. that roll over is intense and it looks like the roll cage worked perfectly as planned. your jeep has come a long way since the roll and has turned out great!

enjoylife

She has been told be totaled but was never reported. I snagged it from a guy that didn't care for this thing at all. 20,000 mile top dog rubicon with some parts I could rebuild and really make it as it should be =me owning my dream tj. I've built this jeep every step of the way. If I ever break down I will know every inch of this jeep now. Loved gaining the knowledge

HILLZ

Awesome looking rig, great job with the rebuild so far, can't wait to see some shots of it in action. :rock::rock::rock:

Top Bottom