Dirty game vs. clean game

MTG

Caught the Bug
You guys may be clean, but you'll never be "painting your sliders on the trail clean."

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436562679.350329.jpg

JRied

How long it take you to get that mud off? You know it's in places that you'll likely never clean. Frame rails etc etc etc

Still crust chunks everywhere. After that I installed a new lift kit, new drive shaft, and evo protek skid system. I thought I was blind a cpl times from the shit that went in my eyes

ClarksAdventures

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436566199.808822.jpg

I don't really believe in clean. Or in dragon jeeps for that matter. Lol.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436566280.590301.jpg

Proof that ERAUGrad04 does get dirty! He was so proud of it, he drove it all the way back to Cali.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436566399.849050.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436566438.405733.jpg
I'm the opposite of Eddie. I try to hit every mud hole possible on the trail.

ClarksAdventures

And stuck too! If I remember, I was stuck good in that pic on Firebreak 5. :)

Yup. We all got stuck there minus Dirk. And worst part was, it was 10 feet from the top. Lol. Oh the good times. *side note, in mid August I'm headed to the rubicon for the first time. pm me. I've got 10 days of vacation to kill and would love to hang/wheel with you again.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Yup. We all got stuck there minus Dirk. And worst part was, it was 10 feet from the top. Lol. Oh the good times. *side note, in mid August I'm headed to the rubicon for the first time. pm me. I've got 10 days of vacation to kill and would love to hang/wheel with you again.

When in August?

We are planning a camping/wheeling trip 8/6-8/9. Would that happen to coincide with your vacation?

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=28853

Top Bottom