Disable seat belt Light

MTG

Caught the Bug
Get a lift and bigger tires. They* won't be able to see your dash.

*I use the term "they" in the sense of "the man," who has obviously been keeping you down. :crazyeyes:

Tree Frog

Little red light on dash huh?
Why nothing a nice little piece of BLACK ELECTRICAL TAPE wont fix.

Also works great for that pesky Check Engine light. :cheesy:

This thread is :9lame:

WJCO

Meme King
We've got a slew of animals that the wife says have to go. Careful with the big primate, picture is self-explanatory, he'll try to hump you when you aren't looking. The alligator-frog thing is harmless, he's a vegetarian. The monkey with the rifle, you'll be fine if you're on his good side. And as far as the little twin primates, well I hate to see them go. They have a way with the cute girls. Name your price. Wife wants them gone, so any reasonable offer will do.

87d6d70e8043456d2d1ec059377a6447.jpg 1280x720-cE_.jpg hqdefault.jpg quick-tip-combine-a-crocodile-and-a-frog-in-photoshop.jpg

JeepJeep75

We've got a slew of animals that the wife says have to go. Careful with the big primate, picture is self-explanatory, he'll try to hump you when you aren't looking. The alligator-frog thing is harmless, he's a vegetarian. The monkey with the rifle, you'll be fine if you're on his good side. And as far as the little twin primates, well I hate to see them go. They have a way with the cute girls. Name your price. Wife wants them gone, so any reasonable offer will do.

View attachment 178047 View attachment 178048 View attachment 178049 View attachment 178050

I'd be interested in the alligator-frog. Don't need the primate because I don't like competition. I don't think the money with the riffle would be a good fit here in Redondo, as there are lots of cops around, and I don't want any trouble. The two little primates would be a blast on the Strand, but again, might be a bit of trouble. Do you think the alligator-frog would get along with my Dachshund?

Top Bottom