Dixie Gully Run II 2014 - Oakland Co. MI

BChaffins

A few more pics from the Dixie Gully Run on Michigan

This area is a very large gravel pit that belongs to the local township and the gravel company is apparently pulling out. They are working toward getting a grant from the state to make this an official Offroad Park. I've heard it is about 350 acres. Its located On the edge of Holly Michigan in Groveland Twp. This is the second demo they did this year while waiting on the grant.

IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2211.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg
IMG_2215.jpg

Tumbleweed

I went to the first one, in August but had to work today. Was there a good turnout? Did everyone have a designated time slot to ride in the park?

BChaffins

I went to the first one, in August but had to work today. Was there a good turnout? Did everyone have a designated time slot to ride in the park?

I went only as a spectator today, my JK is still being worked on. There was a pretty good crowd of those participating at noon and I heard they were lined up at 9am to get in. It didn't look like there were any time slots. It appears to be pretty much self controlled and went well. It was bitter cold there today. I was only there for a few hours, but it looks like it could be a nice park if the park grant goes through.

The mud was pretty thick since it rained hard out here the day before and it made for some interesting hill climbs.

Brian
2008 Sahara 2dr
Manual 6sp
AEV 3.5" DualSport
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
TrekArmor seat covers

Drunic

Nice! I was a few days late to register, I'm glad they got a worthy turnout. We need more places close.

1037CHASE

We were going to head up there but decided not to since, it was so cold. Now........ I wish we would have made the trip. Looks like fun!!!

Top Bottom