Do 40" Tires = Weekend Trail Jeep Only?

LO_Rex

One thing I will say in addition is look at the price difference between the 17's vs 20's. There is considerable difference. Or at least this is what I have found.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I am set on 17's. I already have 17" Chamber Pro II's just waiting on tires.

While shopping for tires I have only been able to find one set of the Cooper 40's anywhere. The good news is they are local to me The bad news is that I won't have the rest of my parts to the end of Summer and 40's stacked in our garage all Summer might be the last straw with the better half.[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I am set on 17's. I already have 17" Chamber Pro II's just waiting on tires.

While shopping for tires I have only been able to find one set of the Cooper 40's anywhere. The good news is they are local to me The bad news is that I won't have the rest of my parts to the end of Summer and 40's stacked in our garage all Summer might be the last straw with the better half.[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app
Very nice rims! Just looked those up [emoji106] yeah I imagine that probably wouldn't go over very well. I know the feeling! Well that sucks you have to wait till the end of summer better than never! Good luck with the build and post plenty of pics when you're done!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom