Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

ihaveemerged

Thanks for the pointer. I do actually have one and she has probably logged more off-road miles than you ever have. Not to mention her jeep doesn’t have that butt pirate grille on the front.

You awesome life consists of Cheetos, Xbox and AOL in your moms basement. Your existence is solely based on the fact the your heffer of a mother took the retarded bagger at the grocery store home and showed him her gorilla salad. Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahaha hilarious. My awesome life consists of the exact opposite of that but whatever. That’s awesome that your woman has logged more of off road time than me. I’ve barely logged any. I’m sure she is a super model good for you.

If you woke up in my life tomorrow you would think you won the genetic and life lottery and wouldn’t be posting your 26,001 comment on some random guys post. What did it take you, 3 minutes to reply to my comment? Hanging on to this forum like it’s life. Enjoy picking the mud out of your girlfriends tooth.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hahaha obviously;) It’s in my post. I’m not proud of it or ashamed. Funny thing is most people seem to like it in Canada plus my granddaughter loves her “angry Jeep” she also thinks the remote start is the Jeep starting by her command. Funny watching a three year old stand in front of that nasty grille and telling the Jeep to start and watching her face light up when it does.

I guess this means my mom didn’t buy or pay for my Jeep as suggested by someone earlier. Sadly I’m paying for my own mods;)

So if your granddaughter liked lollipops would you shove a broomstick up your ass?

In my personal opinion, modified grills are a travesty. Do what you want with your Jeep though...it has zero effect on my life.

JokerJ420

Hahaha obviously;) It’s in my post. I’m not proud of it or ashamed. Funny thing is most people seem to like it in Canada plus my granddaughter loves her “angry Jeep” she also thinks the remote start is the Jeep starting by her command. Funny watching a three year old stand in front of that nasty grille and telling the Jeep to start and watching her face light up when it does.

I guess this means my mom didn’t buy or pay for my Jeep as suggested by someone earlier. Sadly I’m paying for my own mods;)

? Most people in Canada? I don't think so, It's just a rig pig trend.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ihaveemerged

Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

So if your granddaughter liked lollipops would you shove a broomstick up your ass?

In my personal opinion, modified grills are a travesty. Do what you want with your Jeep though...it has zero effect on my life.

Exactly! Zero effect on your life, yet all the PASSIONATE hate. By the way if my granddaughter liked lollipops the LAST thing I’m doing is sticking a broomstick in my ass, so not a lollipop! I’d probably buy her a lollipop, makes way more sense.

ihaveemerged

? Most people in Canada? I don't think so, It's just a rig pig trend.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Correction, most people (to my face) seem to dig it, I will admit Canada is a huge country and I only drive around a 20km radius so I can’t speak for the entire country. Saying that they probably aren’t Jeep purists. As for “rig pig”, I don’t know what that means so no comment.

ihaveemerged

Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

You've "Emerged" all right.... as a Narcissistic Sensitive Tool. :thumb:

Yet you tried to give yourself a thumbs up emoji on your own post. Good job narcissist. This is too easy, it’s like playing Pictionary with the blind.

Last edited:

Maineiac

I take stupid to a whole new level? Dude you have almost 26,000 posts on a forum, get a girlfriend you fucking loser. Hahahahaha I live my awesome life in the real world not online. PATHETIC

Have to admit... That was funny lol. Either way good luck with your angry grill. Not a huge fan of it, but meh... Don't hate it enough to hate you :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom