Do these need to be plugged?

desertrunner

what are people using to patch up those hole in the fender well?? I just painted my wheel wells and i tore off that rubber sticky stuff to do it, turns out i find this thread right after and i have a pre 05/2008 as specified in that PDF haha its always something :naw:. I tried to look for some 3M sticky pads at lowes but no luck on something that i thought would work. maybe some of that black gorilla tape? Idk how that would hold up though

JK LYF

what are people using to patch up those hole in the fender well?? I just painted my wheel wells and i tore off that rubber sticky stuff to do it, turns out i find this thread right after and i have a pre 05/2008 as specified in that PDF haha its always something :naw:. I tried to look for some 3M sticky pads at lowes but no luck on something that i thought would work. maybe some of that black gorilla tape? Idk how that would hold up though

I bought some black gorilla tape. Haven't put it on yet. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet. The bedline looks good and I don't want to mess it up!

desertrunner

I bought some black gorilla tape. Haven't put it on yet. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet. The bedline looks good and I don't want to mess it up!

i wonder if you could fill it with that expanding foam then bedline over that :thinking:

Top Bottom