Does 35x12.5 tires work with stock suspension and bushwacker flat style fenders

Nick Zambo

one more side note lol, a coil spacer lift on my jeep would likely eliminate rubbing all together, and those can be had for very cheap. So scrap the bushwackers, trim the stock fenders, put on some 35's, and get a budget boost and you'll be good to go.

Thanks

I appreciate the sound advice I am getting here. It is always good to know that someone has done it before. Again I really like the low profile look that it gets. I will pass this along.

Unfortunately for me the factory fenders on my jk are broke and had to be glued back together. Apparently when it is -40 with wind chill and a lady in a card sides into in a parking lot they shatter into small pieces. Lol.

jmatta33

Thanks

I appreciate the sound advice I am getting here. It is always good to know that someone has done it before. Again I really like the low profile look that it gets. I will pass this along.

Unfortunately for me the factory fenders on my jk are broke and had to be glued back together. Apparently when it is -40 with wind chill and a lady in a card sides into in a parking lot they shatter into small pieces. Lol.

ah yes, -40 temps and hard impact could do it. but you can pick up stock fenders for pretty cheap. If I had to do it over again, I would go that route.

Nick Zambo

build thread http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?6825-Scorpicon-Build-Thread&highlight=scorpion+build+thread

and pic of before leveling kit

IMG_20130423_191957_168.jpg

and after leveling kit

attachment.php

Wow that looks great with the levelling kit. Which brand of levelling kit was used and do you need a wheel alignment after.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow that looks great with the levelling kit. Which brand of levelling kit was used and do you need a wheel alignment after.

go check thru his build thread that i provided. i think it was page 8 i found the leveling kit pics. and you shouldnt need a alignment afterwords

dunn81

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430360815.421113.jpg
Thanks! Should have posted one with my Wayalife stickers... Gotta get it off the concrete next time, lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom