Does driving a Jeep defy laws of physics and time...or does it just seem that way?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Meet up with Sharkey yesterday and had a chance to get offroad and head up the back way to one of the local reservoirs. Nothing real challenging, but you got to love to be able to get offroad in 10-15 minutes and then spend the morning in places most people have never been and probably couldn't find.

image-2460998984.jpg

It's not the ocean but still nice!

image-359436621.jpg

Does this count as carnage? LOL!

image-17313045.jpg

Last edited:

GCM 2

Meet up with Sharkey yesterday and had a chance to get offroad.....

It is very nice to live out west like we do! Every week that I am on the east coast for work, I can't help but think about how lucky we are to be within minutes of being on a trail, in a rock garden or boulders, driving in a wash, on the bank of a lake or in the mountains! I don't think I could ever live anywhere else :rock:

Trail Bud

Hooked
It is very nice to live out west like we do! Every week that I am on the east coast for work, I can't help but think about how lucky we are to be within minutes of being on a trail, in a rock garden or boulders, driving in a wash, on the bank of a lake or in the mountains! I don't think I could ever live anywhere else :rock:

I agree with that!! :beer::beer:

2012jkfng702

Code:
X3 I can't complain, got three nice spots within 15 miles of my house and one only about 5 miles. Keeps the jeep dirty:D

Top Bottom