Don't Be Like Me!!!!

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Dang dude that sucks. Wishing you a speedy recovery. If you woulda held on just a little longer, you coulda sent it to market like this guy. [emoji23]

IMG_5822.JPG

Get well soon! [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about that. I cut all four fingers off my left hand with a table saw about 10 years ago. They were able to save all except the tip of my pointer finger too. It will take time to adjust to as not having your tip makes dexterous movements a little odd with needing to use your middle finger instead. Typing is a chore to re learn too. All in all though you will eventually forget it’s even gone for the most part. Good luck with your recovery

Coop

Caught the Bug
Dang dude!! That’s a tough injury! Glad you seem to be handling it well! Hang in there!! Glad it didn’t happen on the trail!! My first aid kit doesn’t have the pain killers we all know and love!

Moose92YJ

That really sucks but glad to see you’ve stayed light hearted about it. It what it is at this point as they say. Thanks for the reminder though; hopefully it’ll teach some of us to pay attention and not rush

RockingK

So sorry you are going through this:grayno:, we do need to be on are game when working with any of our equipment and tools. Hang in there and get well soon:rock:

jesse3638

Hooked
Unfortunately right handed but I should be fine.

My dream of being a hand model is over though. 🤣
Contact Warn, maybe they could use it to model their safety video...haha. Too soon?

Glad you seem to be in good spirits. That same thought crossed my mind when I broke my leg last year. 2 person auger spindle in a fixed stand. Was not expecting it to go full throttle while trying to start it. That thing has a nastier sweep than ninja with a push broom.

Went something like this:

Brain: If this thing runs up full throttle it's going to fuck you up.

Self: Yeah you're right, but it shouldn't it was just a quick shot of starting fluid.

Auger: Pull, pull, brrrraaaapppp, got you fucker! Heh....heh.....heh!

Self: Oh my fucking god! Fuck fuck fuck! Don't look, don't look. Boot off, it's just swollen, shit'll buff out.

Brain: Told you so stupid, no it won't it's broken.

Self: You're right, I'll go to urgent care.

Brain: Next time listen to me the first time and we wouldn't be going to urgent care.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

Contact Warn, maybe they could use it to model their safety video...haha. Too soon?

Glad you seem to be in good spirits. That same though crossed my mind when I broke my leg last year. 2 person auger spindle in a fixed stand. Was not expecting it to go full throttle while trying to start it. That thing has a nastier sweet than ninja with a push broom.

Self: Yeah you're right, but it shouldn't it was just a quick shot of starting fluid.

Self: Oh my fucking god! Fuck fuck fuck! Don't look, don't look. Boot off, it's just swollen, shit'll buff out.

Brain: Next time listen to me the first time and we wouldn't be going to urgent care.

Ha Ha that’s great

CharlesC

Glad you seem to be in good spirits. That same thought crossed my mind when I broke my leg last year. 2 person auger spindle in a fixed stand. Was not expecting it to go full throttle while trying to start it. That thing has a nastier sweep than ninja with a push broom.

🤣 too funny- -

Top Bottom