Dont let used engine oil go to waste

BlackBandit

Well then you dont see that nice little meme sayin i ate a bunch of stupid pills and how i said the most retarded thing today

BlackBandit

What the fuck is this anyways, people shouldnt talk with a mouth full of shit. If you aint got nuthin good to say dont open your crap trap

Ddays

Hooked
Saves money. I posted it for an idea to protect the insides of your frame, not to be pissed on by a bunch of city boys who probably drive lowered saharas

Well its still a stupid idea regardless of your geography. (That means where you live country boy)

"Lowered"? :cheesy: You looked around this site at all bonehead?

rinkishjk

:thinking: Do you still need an attenuator on a lowered Jeep?

What does Tow Mater here think about that?

U will need to either modify your existing attenuator, or buy a modified drop sideways offset attenuator to clear all suspension parts when "lowered".

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Didnt read the whole thread, but Yeah! Fuck the environment! :thumb:

Let me guess, Fuck WAL, Fuck tread lightly, and Fuck your mother too?? :crazyeyes:

winnerwinner_black_zpsa29ce757.jpg

dwvninety

Shit I just use the lard of the bacon pan when I'm done cooking. Keeps my Jeep rust free and smelling like bacon.

swampdog

Dont let used engine oil go to waist

If your gunna spend that much money on wd-40 you might as well buy a bottle of rust-check, better for undercoating stuff, use that stuff on the tracters

That much money? It's WD-40 dude... Just drop it...you made a dumb comment, people called you on it. Now it's time to shut your cock holster and move on.

mds22

Hey it works, my frame is in mint condition, call me retarded or maybe its just that im a redneck either or, my jeep will be around longer then those of you who are worried about somd garage floor being dirty or the enviromemt. Get real its a jeep, mines too tall to fit in a garage.

Wow...you can't be serious.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Better yet just do not do anything. Are you worried about appearance or frame rusting through? I seriously doubt you would see that happen.

That is about the dumbest suggestion right next to peanut butter on your flares. Sorry, but my dog would get pissed if I used her peanut butter for that shit!

Last edited:
Top Bottom