drag link end failure? flip kit and death wobble

jeeeep

Hooked
reading around on a bunch of the other threads about flips kits it sounds like the drag link shouldnt really take that much abuse and it isnt all that necessary to upgrade to a HD one. Sounds like as long as my drag link is not itself bent i can get away with buying a new end from crown, a synergy knuckle sleeve, raised track bar bracket and call it a day. (as mentioned by Strizzy in this thread http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24572-High-steer-kits&highlight=drag+link)

could save some money and help out with my problem of the knuckle end being shot? any thoughts?

that's what I would do, save some money.

I have the synergy but only because I was a dumb ass and let the shop doing the front end repair talk me into it, severe lapse in brain cells that day....and they didn't even install it as a flip drag link, it's still in the stock position!!! :doh:

desertrunner

that's what I would do, save some money.

I have the synergy but only because I was a dumb ass and let the shop doing the front end repair talk me into it, severe lapse in brain cells that day....and they didn't even install it as a flip drag link, it's still in the stock position!!! :doh:

although if its the knuckle end that failed thats the pressed in joint so i cant just buy a new end? now i talked myself in circles. Think im just gonna go with the evo flip kit and grind down the washers until the bracket fits

Top Bottom