Drag Link Flip choices?

J_KaBoB417

the synergy is nice like i said but the reason i did not get it is the reason it is nice. Hang with me here, the adjuster on the synergy is a bolt style and tends to be very hard to adjust for northern people that deal with salt. This is what i have heard and talk to people about, which is the reason i did not go with it.

Coming from MA I definitely understand that. And now living in the Pacific Northwest it's always raining and constantly damp. Despite that, things tend to be pretty resilient to rust and corrosion. Thanks for the input though!

the synergy is nice like i said but the reason i did not get it is the reason it is nice. Hang with me here, the adjuster on the synergy is a bolt style and tends to be very hard to adjust for northern people that deal with salt. This is what i have heard and talk to people about, which is the reason i did not go with it.

This ^^^

The 2-door I just bought has one on it... I had a crap load of trouble getting it to move to adjust when I lowered the Jeep back down a bit. FWIW: The Jeep only has 16k miles and wasn't run in the winter much. Once I got it to free up I took it completely apart and used a bunch of antiseize on it. Hopefully this will heep it workign better in the future.

If/when I flip my Jeep I will likely go with a right-hand drive stock d-link. I'm not sure what bracket yet but I'm, leaning towards the synergy weld-on. Again, IF I do the flip.

Brent W

I personally have the AEV system and it works well. One of the things I like personally about the AEV kit is the fact they use a right hand drive factory JK drag link. Due to this replacements are easy to get if you have issues. From what I have seen most of the brackets from the various kits for the track bar are very similar. Just my two cents.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I personally have the AEV system and it works well. One of the things I like personally about the AEV kit is the fact they use a right hand drive factory JK drag link. Due to this replacements are easy to get if you have issues. From what I have seen most of the brackets from the various kits for the track bar are very similar. Just my two cents.

Evo uses the same RHD drag link.

Top Bottom