Drake off road hood hold down JK (New in box)

myrddin

When I got the set, the hood pin was not seated in the cap (connected to the wire). I used Devcon two part epoxy to ensure it wouldn't slide out again. Nice set...

myrddin

no they are not listed for 100.00! I still think 100 shipped is a good deal. Since they are new.

Last edited:

WarriorJeep

You do realize of course they are like $118 bucks on Amazon, and 4WP has them on the shelf for $99.95 right?

What part of the above quoted post were you not clear on? Come visit 4WP Denver and look on the shelf...third row to your right as you walk in. And as for Amazon.. Seriously...is that not what I said. LOL don't forget the epoxy :cheesy:

WarriorJeep

Your absolutely right, just waiting for the PayPal info. Once their mine I'll trade them to him for the new in box epoxied his latches which I will then trade for some chips

They are used, defective, and out of the box.
If you want to sell them I will give you 15 bucks shipped for them.

Let me know

Sharkey

Word Ninja
WTF? Since when does "new in the box" equal "I took them out of the box and had to epoxy pieces together"? Are you for real?!?

jkwebbie

Don't you guys know that when you put epoxy on something it automatically makes it worth more than new?

Top Bottom