Drive shafts?

jkjurny

Unless you have a lift, you shouldn't need to move your evap skid...and even then some lifts do not seem to have the issue. I think it depends on the amount of flex and the location of your rear axle after the lift.

If you are running bigger tires you need to add C gussets to your list.

I can't tell from your profile. :idontknow:

"Other items?" LOL! where to begin? :cheesy:

Edit: Why am I always one second behind Eddie? LOL!

LOL. Sorry about that. You'd think that from how much my Jeep is on my mind, mental telepathy would pull through.

Here is what I'm picking up today.

Teraflex 3" LCG Elite with Speed Bumps
Fox Performance 2.0 Res Shocks
RSE Bombshell Kit (includes C Gussets)
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
17" Rugged Ridge Wheels
Teraflex Tailgate Reinforcement
Poison Spyder RockBrawler Midwidth Front bumper
Poison Spyder Rear bumper
Warn Zeon 10-s

I'll add to my profile tonight.

IDO

Sorry for the hijack but i have a similar mater that i need some help with, i have 2008 jk sport with teraflex 2.5 coil left sitting on 35's and last week i went under the jeep and found out that the rubber boot next to the transfer case was damaged, so i did a little research and ordered J.E Reel 1350 front drive shafts.
now according to there website, it is stated that they will work from stock height to 6", is that correct or did i just make a huge mistake ordering them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry for the hijack but i have a similar mater that i need some help with, i have 2008 jk sport with teraflex 2.5 coil left sitting on 35's and last week i went under the jeep and found out that the rubber boot next to the transfer case was damaged, so i did a little research and ordered J.E Reel 1350 front drive shafts.
now according to there website, it is stated that they will work from stock height to 6", is that correct or did i just make a huge mistake ordering them.

Nope your good with that.

Top Bottom