Dual purpose rig... 35 or 37's?

10abadilla/jk

I contemplated 37s for a long time. And the statement of you won't be happy with 35s has yet to be true for me. I actually really enjoy the 35s and have almost talked myself out of the 37s. That being said I will one day make the jump to 37s. Probably when my rig is paid off and I have upgraded my front axle housing. But I am more then happy with my decision to go with 35s.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SJCJK

I contemplated 37s for a long time. And the statement of you won't be happy with 35s has yet to be true for me. I actually really enjoy the 35s and have almost talked myself out of the 37s. That being said I will one day make the jump to 37s. Probably when my rig is paid off and I have upgraded my front axle housing. But I am more then happy with my decision to go with 35s.

Good perspective. Hoping this is true. Maybe once kids are in and out of college, and i want to do "Black" trails etc... be a while and that's OK.

chitown35

LOSER
And the statement of you won't be happy with 35s has yet to be true for me. I actually really enjoy the 35s and have almost talked myself out of the 37s. That being said I will one day make the jump to 37s.

You know you're right about the being happy with 35s, I could've worded that better. I'm very happy with my 35s. Buuuut, I have almost everything I want to do for 37s done way ahead of schedule (even the 35s were done ahead of schedule), and now I'm just waiting for them to wear out. So there is a little regret I didn't just go straight there.

Sent from my galaxy s5 but it would've been quicker to drive my jeep there and tell you.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Mine's a Daily Driver, weekend wheeler. I am completely in love with my 35's. I don't see myself doing 37's like I saw myself doing 35's while running 33's
2016-09-12 12.42.17.jpg

bthomas

I have 35's on mine, and have wheeled a lot with guys/gals that run 37's. I can follow them thru most of the same lines. Usually it's my own pucker factor and lack of seat time when I can't or don't. For me, 35's on my DD are a good balance of capability, practicality, and build expense. 37's sure do look good though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom