Dual rig households?

Do any of you wonderful JK peeps have young kids???

I am just having a hard time getting rid of my '08 Sequoia...It's great hauling kids around.... I have one on hold to pick up tomorrow but I'm having second thoughts...any ladies out there give this mom of 2 some advice....2 JK's or keep one kid hauler????

Skid_Kid

I am just having a hard time getting rid of my '08 Sequoia...It's great hauling kids around.... I have one on hold to pick up tomorrow but I'm having second thoughts...any ladies out there give this mom of 2 some advice....2 JK's or keep one kid hauler????

My wife also has a JK Unlimited Sport. We have two kids. One is 7 and one 2 months. It was her idea and she loves it.

MTG

Caught the Bug

We almost bought another JKU for my wife, but decided to keep our Navigator for a while. It is nice for hauling people and things, and more importantly, it can tow our boat better than a jeep would. Tough choice. Good luck!

StrizzyChris

Keep the kid hauler! My brother has a Tahoe, which is much wider interior space than a JK, and it is uncomfortable with three kids in the back. Granted one is in a booster and one in a car seat. Kids come with a lot of baggage quite literally, and while the JKU has a ton of space compared to a TJ, its not nearly as comfortable as a Tahoe. Obviously just my opinion. I'm also assuming a sequoia is pretty wide as well?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Roaddog545

We have a 2011 JKU Call of Duty edition (hers) and a 2011 2 door Rubicon (his). I spend most of my time doing modifications on hers.......

20120916_131118.jpg

Trail_Creeper

We have our '07 JKU Rubicon(Hers), and the '97 XJ (His)... the idea of selling the XJ for a newer diesel truck or 4-door non Rubicon JK has come up a couple times.

It looks like she has made her decision...we pick up the JK tomorrow morning. Looks like a few more mods will be in the works :yep:

j.house013

Yep! 08 JKU for me and my wife's Patriot limited (fully loaded) comes in today!!! She is one happy woman! That Jeep superbowl commercial made her tear up cause she had just ordered it the day before it aired. We are officially a Jeep family!!

Chiromancer

Well... Thus far I'm still a one jeep guy, but I did introduce my girlfriend to the WoL YouTube channel... She said the JKE Heartland video looked like a lot of fun... So lets cross our fingers!

japerry

We have a his and hers -- she has the nice Posh JK (leather, heat, etc!) while I have the built TJ. We also have a buggy project, but its hard enough to keep up two projects, let alone three!

woggie

The wife has a 2008 JK and got tired of me driving it all the time and told me to get my own so I did! We are looking at getting her a new JK so the daughter is chomping at the bit for hers. We could be a 3 rig household very soon with the youngest starting drivers-ed this Summer, maybe 4?

IMAG0222.jpg

jelliott076

I must have a different wife, she wants a 4 door on top of the 2 door rubi I just ordered, as well as a TJ, and an LJ:rock: When I told her that I wanted to start collecting Jeeps she was ok with it.

Definitely a keeper! My lovely wife is everything Anti-Jeep. It may be time for a trade in...

Top Bottom