Duck left on my door handle

jamesrw30

Got dicked today… 🤣 Some SOB put it on my spare tire. Went to back up today and saw this green dick on my screen.

View attachment 393609

I've considered getting some of those and putting them on all 4 tires on my brother in laws grand Cherokee. Get the darker colored ones to see how long it'd take him to notice. I hid a ceramic unicorn in his flower bed one time and he missed it for months.

duktrx

I've considered getting some of those and putting them on all 4 tires on my brother in laws grand Cherokee. Get the darker colored ones to see how long it'd take him to notice. I hid a ceramic unicorn in his flower bed one time and he missed it for months.
I hung truck nuts up under my sisters expedition on the spare tire. She drove around for over a year, dropped the kids off at the church school. I could not keep a straight face everytime I saw her.

B Nelson

My wife got ducked twice while camping at the lake this weekend. I should've taken a pic to post, but didn't think about it. She gets ducked frequently by strangers. lol

Ive received precisely 1 duck. I feel like getting a duck during a meet is cheating lol.
I am up to two ducks now. Unfortunately, I did not see the ladies who put them there (both times wedged in the door-handle) since I understand that they were drop-dead gorgeous, like super-models. That is apparently the norm.

Top Bottom