Duratracs 35" on Rubicon stock wheels (17" x 7.5")?

kRay.JK

I agree, floating wheel spacers don't seem safe to me either. The Spidertrax spacers seem the way to go. However when I make a side by side comparison with the Rough Country spacers I feel like I have to pay 40 bucks extra only for a blue double anodizing process. Any objections against the Rough Country spacers?

I know this is old but did want to share my experience. I have been running rough country 1.5" wheel spacers on my JK for a long while now and can say they work absolutely perfectly. Just be sure to torque everything to 95lb ft in a star pattern and use blue loctite on the wheel spacers nuts. (or all of them if you want)

Angus

i also run the rough country spacers. theyre fine once u use loctite. i went with red to be safe.

Hollowpoint515

So I have a 2013 jku and I just ordered the M.O.R.E. 1 inch body lift and 1.5 poison spider wheel spacers and I've already got bushwacker flat fenders if I hack off the rear pinch welds do u think I would be able to run 37's

Hollowpoint515

Just for the record if you plan to use stock wheels you are going to need 2.5 inch wheel spacers because of the back spacing will cause rubbing on the inside of the front tires 1.5 won't be enough... Trust me I tried it...

Last edited:

KJ_CJtoJK

Just for the record if you plan to use stock wheels you are going to need 2.5 inch wheel spacers because of the back spacing will cause rubbing on the inside of the front tires 1.5 won't be enough... Trust me I tried it...

I'm running 35" tires on stock 17" wheels with 1.5" wheel spacers (and 1.75" puck lift). To fix the rubbing on the inside of the front tires, you only need to trim an inch or two off of the thin plastic trim piece below the bumper (looks like a plastic skid plate). After you trim it, no one can even tell it was even trimmed.

Top Bottom