Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 23rd-27th.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That awesome man CONGRATS on the wedding 😄
Can't wait to see the pics from the run and the wedding I've never seen a wedding on the Rubicon 😀

vjusmc

Now I want to go even more. Lol Congratulations on your future commitment. By your fiancée simply agreeing to have the wedding at the rubicon tells me she's a keeper. I wish you both the best.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yes, it's true! My better half and I will be tying the noose on the NorCal Rubicon Run in October. Pastorwug has happily agreed to perform the ceremony and Sir Panda will be in attendance as my Best Man while Branman gets a few pictures. Anyone signed up for the trip are encouraged to have their lightbars and sunglasses in working order as it is our hope to have the ceremony at night either at Buck Island or Rubicon Springs. Hope to see everyone there!!

Congrats Ridge! Wishing you guys the best!:clap2:

Congrats Lee and will try to work out the logistics and make it. What would be cool is to get several GoPro's going at different angles and make a feature film.

stweasel

Have you ever noticed how a car salesman behaves after he clinches the deal and his behavior changes from charming and helpful, to rude and cant be bothered. Well, that deal in your life has been clinched.....Just kidding when I got engaged my wife ditched the Escalade so I could get a Jeep best wedding gift ever!! Congratulations for your engagement.:thumb::clap2::beer:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Congratulations Ridge :clap2:....Better late than never :thumb:

I wish you all the best ........God Bless you both

Cheers :beer:

~Woodrow~

StrizzyChris

Are you sure that you want to do this?!?!
(Not run the Con, we all you want to do that!)

Just kidding brother, Congratulations!!! :drinks:

Top Bottom