Dynatrac PR 60 musings

Deacon

Getting ready to install my new Hardcore Set. And I'm excited!

Been thinking about control arm length and the PR 60/Pro 60. My understanding is the Dynatrac brackets are rotated a bit on the axles for a 3+" lift to improve caster, pinion angle, etc. So, if the axle already allows for that, do I return my adjustable control arms back to stock length?

Seems like, at least in theory, that all stock lengths would be best because the axles already allow for the lift.

Educate me please.

Started my install today of the PR60 rear axle - read most of the threads in the forum, really great info from all and have helped me prepare. As of right now, the New Rear PR60 is in place , rerouted my hard brake lines inside the frame. I know I will need a final alignment but for those that have a 3 1/2" lift ( I have the MC control arms and 3.5 Coils) . What is a good starting point to set my Control arms for the REAR ( stock or as I have it now) - I See the original poster of this posting also has the MC 3.5 lift -- would like to get it near close before taking it to an alignment shop... What angle do I need to set the rear and where do I need to measure ?

Really appreciate any info / advice from those that have done this swap.

Dynatrac Rear.jpg

Deacon

Do I need to center my rear bump stop ? This is near max compression ( no coils installed). Im assuming so as the bottom spring perch does not align with the top.

rear bump stop.jpg

Top Bottom