Dynatrac PR60 vs PR80 - ground clearance discussion

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Well after talking to Dynatrac and Offroad Evolution, I'll be going with the PR80 rear axle. ORE recommended I order now to get in ahead of the KOH and EJS rush, so that it's done before my Jeep goes in their shop early April. Hopefully I'll be able to order it this week.

BigPrince

Well after talking to Dynatrac and Offroad Evolution, I'll be going with the PR80 rear axle. ORE recommended I order now to get in ahead of the KOH and EJS rush, so that it's done before my Jeep goes in their shop early April. Hopefully I'll be able to order it this week.

Let us know what dynatrac says is the wait time. About to order axles myself. Might be going a different direction but not set yet.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Let us know what dynatrac says is the wait time. About to order axles myself. Might be going a different direction but not set yet.

6-8 weeks from order date to ship date is their general time frame. But the Dynatrac sales rep I talked to today said they can get swamped during KOH and prep time and that can make the wait time longer if you order during that busy time.

RDE2ROK

This time last year I was trying to get King Coilovers, and the 14" were impossible to get. All the KOH guys are top priority for all the manufactures. Ha Ha, and we are the ones Paying!:idontknow:

BigPrince

6-8 weeks from order date to ship date is their general time frame. But the Dynatrac sales rep I talked to today said they can get swamped during KOH and prep time and that can make the wait time longer if you order during that busy time.

Well hopefully that's over in a week and a half. Prep time is over Friday.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Slightly off topic, but it looks like it's almost $200 for a 9 packs of 4 3" tall 9/16" Gorilla lug nuts! Man this stuff adds up quick, lol.

Top Bottom