Dynatrac ProGrip brake kit

IgotaWoody39

Yep, best mod I did, especially with all the braking issues I had,,,,But beware & read the fine remarks, if your anywhere like a high mileage driver like me 52000 miles yearly, Dynatrac has the pads @a 5k mileage wearout rate,,,, I replaced mine with Hawks Lt's.....for a better wear rate...regardless, still an absolute great mod for the JK's,,,,!!!

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, best mod I did, especially with all the braking issues I had,,,,But beware & read the fine remarks, if your anywhere like a high mileage driver like me 52000 miles yearly, Dynatrac has the pads @a 5k mileage wearout rate,,,, I replaced mine with Hawks Lt's.....for a better wear rate...regardless, still an absolute great mod for the JK's,,,,!!!

When did your dynatrac pads wear out? How many miles?

bholder817

I am replacing my rears at about 8000. But they did not wear right so maybe I have something else wrong... will post a pic of the pads Monday when I have them to show.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IgotaWoody39

I travel 92 miles each way to work daily and sometimes further,,,so im 1000k+ weekly,,,mine were real low when I pulled them,,,so now, everytime I do a wheel rotation I check them and grease the slides,,,

TxCoastie

Did anyone here install this kit with stock tires/wheels?

My tires are only 265/65r17 but I have front and rear full steel bumpers with a large winch.

Would this brake kit be beneficial in my case?

WJCO

Meme King
Did anyone here install this kit with stock tires/wheels?

My tires are only 265/65r17 but I have front and rear full steel bumpers with a large winch.

Would this brake kit be beneficial in my case?

As far as I know you can use factory 17’s but spacers will be needed.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Correct. Works fine with spacers.

Yes the brake kit will benefit you, but with that size of tires, you really don't need the brake kit. We run 33s on my wife's JK with factory brakes and we are actually pretty happy with it. She has a HD front bumper and Zeon winch.

Top Bottom