Dynatrac prorock 44 bad cast?

cajun

Has anyone seen anything like this before? Brand new prorock bought from northridge. They installed the locker and gears. As soon fluid was put in, it didn't take long to see that fluid was building up. After wiping and watching closely, you can clearly see that it's coming from a hole in the cast. Keep in mind this brand new never wheeled. I already have a case that was put in to dynatrac today. Haven't heard back from them yet.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433812142.901293.jpg

Me too. It's extremely frustrating. I got a dynatrac because it's supposed to be the best. Nobody is perfect. I'm just the one lucky outlier I guess.

Well it didn't take too long to get resolved. Dynatrac will be replacing it. I just need to make an appointment with them. They want me to drive over there and they will replace it in house.

I'm impressed with how fast they responded. taking responsibility and replacing it is the right thing to do. That's why I bought dynatrac. At first they were skeptical, until they saw the pictures.

First we have seen of this also. Dynatrac has awesome customer service doesn't surprise me they are fixing it as quickly as they are.

David

Our apologies to Cajun for the inconvenience. We missed that one for sure.

We briefed our shop crews this morning to be more vigilant. Obviously we will handle the fix at our expense. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Awesome customer service from both Dynatrac and Northridge. Yet another reason why I buy all my parts from NR4x4 and the only axels I'll be ordering will be Dynatrac.

A lot of people out there on the Internet would normally post something up saying you should've contacted the vendor/manufacturer instead of posting on a forum, instead of potentially damaging their reputation. With Dynatrac, it works in their favor, showing how excellent their guarantee/warranty and customer service is. Dynatrac and NR4x4, two of the most stand up companies in the business.

Our apologies to Cajun for the inconvenience. We missed that one for sure.

We briefed our shop crews this morning to be more vigilant. Obviously we will handle the fix at our expense. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

And that is why, when the time comes, this is who will get my business!

Top Bottom