Dynomax ultra flow install

GR8WHITE

Brankz, this is were i put my super turbo pre axle. I disconnected were u posted the pic on the other page and cut the (i think its the "resonator") off but if u don't have a 3.6 u wouldn't have it for a reference point. I welded mine but I'm sure clamps could work also. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425469123.345277.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425469134.619494.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425469152.702288.jpg

GR8WHITE

I also added i believe about 13 inches of the stock pipe out of the back of the muffler before i welded on the turn down. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425470671.539643.jpg

stephanieewan

I work at Oreilys and I get a super discount  work there sucks but the discounts are good....
You can get the muffler online for 60 bucks I think

$60 for a muffler? wow that's really cheap... I wonder if I can also have that from your company though i'm not working there :D

we already inquired from a certain online auto parts warehouse store and quoted us a rear muffler for about $172.....

Not sure though if Ebay is cheaper or Jcwhitnye etc. might also ask for quotes

Last edited:

Brankz

$60 for a muffler? wow that's really cheap... I wonder if I can also have that from your company though i'm not working there :D

we already inquired from a certain online auto parts warehouse store and quoted us a rear muffler for about $172.....

Not sure though if Ebay is cheaper or Jcwhitnye etc. might also ask for quotes

I pay around 44 45
This muffler online gos around 60ish
But just the muffler nothing else

Brankz

Done
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425529604.016130.jpg
I did not dumped. Next to the evap I run the pipe al the way under the axel, that was a big NoNO

I have a small rattler but eventually when I get the time I will cut the pipe and dumped next to the evap

The sound is ok, I liked more my dynomax dual turbo one

Top Bottom