Earthquakes

[emoji23][emoji23] gotta find humor in everything I guess. My friend just sent me a text. “The dollar general got hit the hardest, it’s a total loss at $4,000 dollars”

jesse3638

Hooked
They just bumped it back up to a 7.1. I talked to a friend who lives in Ridgecrest also. He said they are alright but have a lot of broken things. We'll be heading home tomorrow from Truckee and will pass right through there. I'm glad we have the dogs with us and will see if we have anything broken when we get home.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It hasn’t stopped rumbling down there. My friends pool is half empty just from the sloshing from the 7.1. His house is a mess and they are all pretty freaked out.
Sucks

Lojo

That is crazy! Hope everyone there is ok. I felt it in Modesto California sitting in my Jeep. Felt like I was in water riding waves.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

They just bumped it back up to a 7.1. I talked to a friend who lives in Ridgecrest also. He said they are alright but have a lot of broken things. We'll be heading home tomorrow from Truckee and will pass right through there. I'm glad we have the dogs with us and will see if we have anything broken when we get home.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You should be good. We had a picture fall and a plant fall off a stand. I was at Fort Irwin for the 7.1. We shook pretty good but no damage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom