EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Napalm

Looking into lodging for this trip, possibly wanting to join in from Texas. a few questions for you guys though!

If my 2019 JLUR is still mostly stock, will i be able to hang with you guys.. or will there be an easy group?

Also, for those of you that have already booked.. Where are y'all booking? Moab and Ouray?

Trying to get a little more info.. This is a definite possibility. Well, if i don't trade the jeep in by then....

EDIT: Bill just answered all my questions via PM.. Thanks Bill!

Lets see if we can make this work!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looking into lodging for this trip, possibly wanting to join in from Texas. a few questions for you guys though!

If my 2019 JLUR is still mostly stock, will i be able to hang with you guys.. or will there be an easy group?

Also, for those of you that have already booked.. Where are y'all booking? Moab and Ouray?

Trying to get a little more info.. This is a definite possibility. Well, if i don't trade the jeep in by then....

EDIT: Bill just answered all my questions via PM.. Thanks Bill!

Lets see if we can make this work!

That’s awesome that This might work out! Hope to meet you in Moab!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Napalm

Count me as IN on this trip!!! Got my lodging booked for Moab and I’ll be tent camping at the KOA in Ouray.

I’m booked at the Mainstay Suites in downtown Moab, I’m just a 5 minute drive from the Tierra Del Sol area, since that’s where the party is gonna be!

I’ve already got the time off work, now to get the Jeep ready!! (If I don’t trade it in by then🤣)

Anyone coming from Texas and wanting to convoy, PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Count me as IN on this trip!!! Got my lodging booked for Moab and I’ll be tent camping at the KOA in Ouray.

I’m booked at the Mainstay Suites in downtown Moab, I’m just a 5 minute drive from the Tierra Del Sol area, since that’s where the party is gonna be!

I’ve already got the time off work, now to get the Jeep ready!! (If I don’t trade it in by then🤣)

Anyone coming from Texas and wanting to convoy, PM me!

This run is truly going to be Epic! Can’t wait to meet everyone out there

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
It might be a good idea to start gut checking number of confirmed Bill. I know the insurance application and permit application that we submitted accounted for some fluff but sure
Sounds like we have a hell of a group.

wjtstudios

Hooked
It might be a good idea to start gut checking number of confirmed Bill. I know the insurance application and permit application that we submitted accounted for some fluff but sure
Sounds like we have a hell of a group.

Agreed, I will start getting a accurate count.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Now that we are 6 months out and to Weebz point for permits and insurance, we need to start getting a more accurate count. I know it is still very far out, but if you are planning on going post up that you are. I will also PM everyone this weekend that said they were interested as well if I don’t see a post from you. Still a long way to go and a lot of planning to come. Look forward to seeing everyone in Moab!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Napalm

I’m in. One Jeep, one person!

Nathan

Also, if you need someone to lead/tail gun an easy group, I can help out with that!

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’m in! I have two other Jeeps that say they are in pending time off.

Edit: forgot to mention we will only be making the Moab portion. Time off for both is a little much with my other trips this year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

bouche03

I am going but my dates will be the week before everyone, July 23-July30 in Moab and then Aug1-3 in Telluride/CO. Bummed to miss the big gathering but those dates just didn't work for the other parties I am traveling with.

Top Bottom