EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

ScrapDaddy

Just my luck... just left Northern Colorado and now living in the tidewater area of Virginia! Would appreciate a wave from new neighbors and pointing me toward trails that the JT and I can work on.
[emoji903]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just my luck... just left Northern Colorado and now living in the tidewater area of Virginia! Would appreciate a wave from new neighbors and pointing me toward trails that the JT and I can work on.
[emoji903]

It’s a perfect reason to head back west to your old stomping ground!

Keep an eye on the form for a Pennsylvania run possibly late fall early winter.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Rst8rox

We will most likely be camping as well. I believe we will have Rst8rox & the YJ buggy in-tow. So our housing costs will be put through the fuel tank of BigRed the tow pig. Lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
Timing works for me. I’ll likely camp to save on costs as well.

We will most likely be camping as well. I believe we will have Rst8rox & the YJ buggy in-tow. So our housing costs will be put through the fuel tank of BigRed the tow pig. Lol

We will most likely be looking for something other than the koa since that’s even pricey for a campground. $43 a night [emoji51]

Clutch

Caught the Bug
If I come alone, I’ll be camping in Ouray and renting in Moab. If my wife and baby come we’ll be booking hotel/condo. A lot up in the air, but I took a similar trip in 2018 and it was a ball!

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Ditto ^^

How many miles on his Jeep now? Gotta be close to 100k! 🤣

I don’t know but it has to be a ton. He was wheeling this weekend. I’m wheeling with him next weekend. He is heading to NC wheeling in another
two weeks. He doesn’t stop

Ddays

Hooked
Holy shit! I just looked at the Jeeps going - 33 so far?!? :shock:
LOL, we'll have to rent a whole goddam banquet hall if we go out to eat as a group! :cheesy:

Make that 35 - I'll have 2 and so will Bill

Top Bottom