East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

wjtstudios

Hooked
Huge thank you to Bill Jerry and Allan. Again can’t thank you all enough for pulling my hurt out of the fire. What a amazing group of people to come get us with out ever meeting us. Amazing

You are very welcome, wish I could have got you down a little faster.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

J&k_Overland

You are very welcome, wish I could have got you down a little faster.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Well had I agreed to the tow in the first place it would have gone so much faster. I honestly thought it was a lot more down hill. Thx again see ya in the am.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That’s been the hard point about getting rid of it but lack of aftermarket support and bad history it’s time to cut my losses and move on. New Gladiator will be nice. Might take awhile to convince her it needs 40s [emoji23]
Just find one already on 40s!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Great on y’all for helping out our family when in need!
Great pics from Pritchett, been on my list the last 2 trips and just haven’t gotten to it yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Great on y’all for helping out our family when in need!
Great pics from Pritchett, been on my list the last 2 trips and just haven’t gotten to it yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

One if my favorite trails to date. The walls and ledges are huge and the views are epic.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. While I'd have loved to join you and had every intention, as I mentioned this covid distance learning has had my wife busy all weekend and she is booked up the next two days solid with zoom meetings. It wouldn't have been much fun trying to figure that out on the trail....haha. Hopefully this will become an annual event and ill get to go next time. Also by then I may have that front axle installed...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom