East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Got mine in today! We did a lot of trails between the two groups! 20200818_165332.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bmkrinne

It’s ironic...I put 3700 miles on my Jeep without a hiccup. Drove it today for the first since getting home, took my son to soccer practice and needed a jump when leaving. Time for a new battery!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Weebz

Caught the Bug
My last ones came yesterday. My total collection for now.

Attachments

• ECDEA211-22E9-4874-921A-6087DC93F3D6.jpeg
    ECDEA211-22E9-4874-921A-6087DC93F3D6.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 94

Ddays

Hooked
Nice haul. Mine have all come in now. I never signed up for the BOH deal til Moab so I never applied for the Drummond one and any from Rausch. Next time I guess.

JPast

My last ones came yesterday. My total collection for now.

Are the Trail 16 and 26 you have there from Windrock? I had quite the time getting up those in a 4runner on 35s with no lockers. Great memories from there trail 15 was easily the hardest trail I took that old pig through.

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Are the Trail 16 and 26 you have there from Windrock? I had quite the time getting up those in a 4runner on 35s with no lockers. Great memories from there trail 15 was easily the hardest trail I took that old pig through.

They are. That was my first run with any of the guys from the forum. It’s been all downhill from there.

JPast

They are. That was my first run with any of the guys from the forum. It’s been all downhill from there.

I can imagine, hoping I can get off work and make it to that October run. Been a few years since I’ve gotten up there or really anywhere but Uwharrie.

bhaner

Found my front locker leak!

All I can think of was that I melted it welding the evo sliders on the frame. Somehow it lasted for Moab in May, the rubicon and fordyce in July, and half of Moab again this month. It was a slow leak the first day... Big leak the last day in Colorado!

Attachments

• 20200820_182413.jpg
    20200820_182413.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 91

19YJ94

Caught the Bug

All I can think of was that I melted it welding the evo sliders on the frame. Somehow it lasted for Moab in May, the rubicon and fordyce in July, and half of Moab again this month. It was a slow leak the first day... Big leak the last day in Colorado!
Glad you found it, seems like the lines are popular after that run in Moab.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

I’m shocked it held on that long. Glad it’s an easy fix and not down in the locker.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bhaner

Glad you found it, seems like the lines are popular after that run in Moab.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

No kidding! I ordered a full install kit as a spare. Also got 4 splices for the new 6mm line.

As I was laying on my back at the top of Poughkeepsie Gulch messing with the air line in the frame... I was like... WTF am I going to do if I get it pulled out? I don't have any parts to fix it. Put it on the list!

Slimebones

No kidding! I ordered a full install kit as a spare. Also got 4 splices for the new 6mm line.

As I was laying on my back at the top of Poughkeepsie Gulch messing with the air line in the frame... I was like... WTF am I going to do if I get it pulled out? I don't have any parts to fix it. Put it on the list!

You probably could have made due with what you have, ie: maybe a straw or ball point pin ink tube with a couple clamps, but because of peer pressure to get moving, you overlooked the possibilities. Hard to have everything. Think I will through in some couplers:thumb:

Top Bottom