East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

jdofmemi

Hard act to follow. Gotta have the balls to try that one. Way to go. :rock::rock:

Next in line, watching this go down in front of me, was making me question why I was lined up for this.

I lined up right, and came right up with no drama.

Jeep nap is way better than Jeep roll...

I'm just surprised Gruff didn't have to take a smoke break while he was resting 🤣

bhaner

Escalator or hells revenge? Either way, pucker moment. [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That one was hells gate.

I had my own "fun" on the escalator...

After that the line to run it got really short. Lol

jdofmemi

That one was hells gate.

I had my own "fun" on the escalator...

After that the line to run it got really short. Lol

Some highlights of the attempt.

Gave it hell, but still lost the war.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_163159_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200801_163159_copy_800x600.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20200801_163102_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200801_163102_copy_800x600.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20200801_163518_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200801_163518_copy_800x600.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20200801_163249_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200801_163249_copy_800x600.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 128

Slimebones

Escalator or hells revenge? Either way, pucker moment. [emoji44]

Yeah, looks like Hell's Gate from my vantage point, but koodo's to these guys for the first day out in this area. That first ascent from the parking lot really gets the adrenaline pumping.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Yeah, looks like Hell's Gate from my vantage point, but koodo's to these guys for the first day out in this area. That first ascent from the parking lot really gets the adrenaline pumping.

Memories .... Wish I could have joined this one.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Might try Napa. Surprisingly they had a jk tie rod when I needed one a couple of years ago. Might have shafts.

J&k_Overland

Anyone checking this if you can get hold of some in the group that’s in town we have snapped off the out put shaft on our transfer case and are stuck on top of the word. Called bill (WJ studios) he is supposed to be at the trailhead with a trailer but we have lost drive so gonna need a tug. Thx. Yeah was dumb coming alone. FML. anyone wanna buy a WJ?

jdofmemi

Anyone checking this if you can get hold of some in the group that’s in town we have snapped off the out put shaft on our transfer case and are stuck on top of the word. Called bill (WJ studios) he is supposed to be at the trailhead with a trailer but we have lost drive so gonna need a tug. Thx. Yeah was dumb coming alone. FML. anyone wanna buy a WJ?

I just got this. I can come. I will see if I can find another victim to come with.

jdofmemi

Pm'd you my number. Call and let me know where to go and I'm on the way

MericaMade

Can you share your Google location?

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom