Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread - 2015

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Great pics from everyone, thanks for sharing for those of us that couldnt make it out. Putting this on the calendar for next year!:yup:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428726726.227418.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428726771.014947.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428726879.223025.jpg

Had a great week in Moab. Finished up today with rusty nail to the golden crack. Man the pictures don't do left turn or any other big obstacles any justice. I can't believe how big things are in Moab. Heading back home tomorrow.

MTG

Caught the Bug
View attachment 136548 View attachment 136549 View attachment 136550

Had a great week in Moab. Finished up today with rusty nail to the golden crack. Man the pictures don't do left turn or any other big obstacles any justice. I can't believe how big things are in Moab. Heading back home tomorrow.

Hey Jeff. Glad you had a great time in Moab. Would have been nice to get together again. Maybe next time? Did you get your engine issue figured out? Safe travels home!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Hey Jeff. Glad you had a great time in Moab. Would have been nice to get together again. Maybe next time? Did you get your engine issue figured out? Safe travels home!

Hey Mike. I would of loved to get together again. We will definitely have to plan something soon. Just got back to work today after 38hours of straight driving. It was well worth it though. No, I did not figure out why it wouldn't start. It only happened 2 times and after that I just let it run all day out on the trails.

Top Bottom