Easter Jeep Safari

JKbrick

My condolences for your loss, God won't put you through what you cannot handle, you are in my thoughts

CRZRTX

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I cannot imagine losing a child. Hang in there.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Lobo....I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your son....I can't imagine the pain you are going through....my heart goes out to you, your family......Hang in there brother.......

~Woodrow~

07JKSahara

So sorry to hear. Anything you need at all, please let us know. This is when family (both real and community) steps up. We're here for you.

Petthefish

Wow I hate to read stuff like this. I have a son with autism and to hear of a disabled person choosing to end his life breaks my heart. I am a suicide survivor I was 18 hopeless and thought I had no one to turn to. I praise the Lord every day I was unsuccessful in my attempts to end my life. But I turned it all to the Lord and I am now 37 have a wonderful wife an amazing 17 year old son and a good job. At 18 I could never see this in my life. I will be praying for your family and once again I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Danger

Jay, I'm truly sorry for you loss. I know we only talk on the phone in Moab , but if you ever need someone to talk with I am here. I hope that you a your family can find some way to heal after this.

Ray; Sad to hear about your loss, our prayers are with you and your family! No need to apologize, we'll get together at next years EJS / Moab trip. Keep up the faith and stay close with your family and friends to make it through these hard times and hopefully make the future road easier.

Lobo6

Memorial

Tuesday I will be hosting the memorial for my son. I know that there are few WAL'ers in my area but just in case, it will be held at Edwards Memorial 11020 South Tacoma Way. His obit can be seen on edwardsmemorial.com under Raymond Jay Allen II. Thank you for the well wishes and prayers. We will see you at 2016 EJS.
-Lobo6

Top Bottom