Easy, But awesome - Colorado

JeepGuy0486

Hey, I am thinking of planing a trip to Colorado to go on some trails. Unfortunately I have a stock Jeep JK Unlimited. I was wondering what trails a stock jeep could get though easy, but also have some awesome views. Any help would be greatly appreciated

SPIELUHR

Hey, I am thinking of planing a trip to Colorado to go on some trails. Unfortunately I have a stock Jeep JK Unlimited. I was wondering what trails a stock jeep could get though easy, but also have some awesome views. Any help would be greatly appreciated

SEVENMILE CREEK is a good one

robx251

Caught the Bug
is traildamage com national site or something local in Colorado

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ldogg

is traildamage com national site or something local in Colorado

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's mainly Colorado and Utah but there are a few for California and Arizona.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php

Colorado is a big state with lots of places to go. Are you looking at anywhere in particular? There are some pretty easy to moderate trails near Colorado Springs and Idaho springs near Denver.

Jaydoc1

Use www.traildamage.com to assess the trails that you might want to do. Red Cone, Hayden Pass, Tin Cup are a few that come to mind.

Wow. You put Red Cone in the same category as Tin Cup? Actual road surface-wise they might be comparable but they are not nearly in the same category. Most out of staters would not come close to calling Red Cone easy. It's one of the most psychologically challenging routes in the state just because of exposure.

Now actual obstacle-wise it isn't that big of a deal.

Last edited:

Krawlin

When I don't know an area very well I use FunTreks guide books. They map out which trails are Easy to Difficult.

Top Bottom