Eaton M90

zimm

Caught the Bug
If you can get a ford 3.8 roots blower (your M90) bolted to the top of the Jeep 3.8 without duct tape and bubblegum, you should get a job at Space-X.

Just look at the photos:

Ford intake on top, bottom 2 are the Jeep. Look at the valley width and location of the ports.

3.8.jpg
ford intake.jpg
ford intake2.jpg

JKbrick

If you can get a ford 3.8 roots blower (your M90) bolted to the top of the Jeep 3.8 without duct tape and bubblegum, you should get a job at Space-X.

Just look at the photos:

Ford intake on top, bottom 2 are the Jeep. Look at the valley width and location of the ports.

View attachment 360224
View attachment 360225
View attachment 360226

Baseline Outfitters is 20 min from where I live. That is the first place I saw how weird the intake on a 3.8 was when he was swapping a motor

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
you sound like you’re not much fun to be around. i bet you let your wife peg you

And you sound like a punk ass that can't handle criticism. People tried to give you advice nicely. Maybe you're on the wrong forum to try to be a badass.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
And you sound like a punk ass that can't handle criticism. People tried to give you advice nicely. Maybe you're on the wrong forum to try to be a badass.

Guessing I should have told him it was a stupid idea instead of being polite. [emoji23]

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Spazbyt

Hooked
You guys are going to feel real stupid when this guy logs back on in 5 years to tell you about how he now has the coolest super charged 3.8 in all the land.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom