Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?28321-I-ll-razz-the-shit-outta-you

Cant wait to see how they treat you after they razzed the shit outta you on the other thread.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

As your second post the first saying only "GAYYYYYYYYYY" I have to wonder why exactly you are here?

Saskatchewan not interesting enough for you?

Last edited:

HoosierWolf

So Matti returns once again and starts in... again with calling something/someone gay. Figure into this his obsession over sex acts involving Eddie.

I'm getting the idea it isn't that he doesn't like Eddie, I mean really why wouldn't you just walk away from Eddie and his forum if you don't like him. Freud would read it as Matti is jealous of Cindy.

Wardell

So Matti returns once again and starts in... again with calling something/someone gay. Figure into this his obsession over sex acts involving Eddie.

I'm getting the idea it isn't that he doesn't like Eddie, I mean really why wouldn't you just walk away from Eddie and his forum if you don't like him. Freud would read it as Matti is jealous of Cindy.

I think his tagline on JKO is "Midnight tailpipe humper," so you might be right about that...

Saskatchewan not interesting enough for you?

If he lived in Saskatchewan that would probably be true... the whole province is so flat and boring that you can practically see right across it. :p

But, since he lives in Ontario he would have to get in his Jeep and actually drive it to get there. Considering he's trolling again, I'm guessing he's not doing much driving right now. Maybe his cheep teraflex parts broke on him?

Hobolobo

I think his tagline on JKO is "Midnight tailpipe humper," so you might be right about that...

If he lived in Saskatchewan that would probably be true... the whole province is so flat and boring that you can practically see right across it. :p

But, since he lives in Ontario he would have to get in his Jeep and actually drive it to get there. Considering he's trolling again, I'm guessing he's not doing much driving right now. Maybe his cheep teraflex parts broke on him?

Or someone stole his ugly ass angry grill again and he can't drive without it.

Top Bottom