Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I'm back. I took a year off from the forum. I'd rather be called all the names in this thread than read another post on the other shit hole forums. I'll play by the rules. Go ahead, bring on the comments, I can take it. :sigh:

What did you do with RCVRY?

Torrin

I'm back. I took a year off from the forum. I'd rather be called all the names in this thread than read another post on the other shit hole forums. I'll play by the rules. Go ahead, bring on the comments, I can take it. :sigh:

Well, I think you should fuck right off again, but this is Eddie's forum, so that is his call.

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, too fucking funny. Now how do I get myself removed from this chicken shit forum where nothing else on the internet exists?

LOL, funny.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

With all the things you said, I’d say a big apology to Wayoflife, and the members here would be a start. Since you didn’t offer one, I have to doubt that you are.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom