Eddie - You're seriously the laughing stock of the community

dillard09

So why don't you drop your own name and what forum you own so we can take the nonsense over there and talk shit about you! Very professional and classy YellowJK. But over here this is Eddies forum and....

ForumRunner_20160505_054712.png

TheFett

You act like Eddie wields some sort of black magic and people can't make up their own minds. I mean seriously dude, why is it that everyone but Eddie is entitled to have an opinion? You are butt hurt over nothing...like you have a hwedgie or something. Kind of reminds me of this guy named Dave that pretends to like Jeeps but would really rather play golf. Hmmm. :thinking:

Uuuhhhh Sharkey, I hate to be the PC police but.....why's it gotta be "black" magic!?!......my popcorn a done I'll wait and see, and enjoy this one......[emoji23][emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
I don't get it, so there's a difference of opinion here. Member gets butthurt about it, starts posting shit about WAL, gets their own thread, then brings up everything they don't like about WAL.

Very simple solution, go somewhere that caters to your opinion and you'll feel great about it and we don't have to go down this road again.

And as always:

wowim-sorry-to.jpg

This forum has a ton of experienced Jeepers that have been around the block when it comes to Jeeps and offroading in general. In addition, they tell it how it is whether you like it or not, and if you can't take it, social media is not for you.

Warebear

I just don't understand how so many people can talk so much trash. I'm more than willing to bet these people all come here for advice, all watch the videos and beat their little meat, and all eagerly came to be a part of this forum. I hate grown ass children

WJCO

Meme King
I just don't understand how so many people can talk so much trash. I'm more than willing to bet these people all come here for advice, all watch the videos and beat their little meat, and all eagerly came to be a part of this forum. I hate grown ass children

Seems like they all get pissed off as soon as their opinion is disagreed with. Then they talk shit like this is the worst place on earth because nobody agrees with them.

longarmwj

Eddie you would be surprised but I'm not going to get into it at all. You do do fun trails but to say you do the hardest, I wouldn't agree. You're never in Parker. You're never in Johnson. But it's not a who's better thing or wheels harder. And to sharkey real quick. Gerald at savvy said there's no need for high the jeep drives and handles but he doesn't know anything right...right.

I was just telling the guy to get a laugh. If it's not Evo, dynatrac, rancho?, and your others it's not good which is foolish. Rancho came out with knuckle today. No one ragged on that company, why? You guys say Reid is pointless. Just curious.

Pretty sure he does some of the hardest trails I've ever seen documented. His videos are testimony to that. They've taken their jeeps (without breakage because of QUALITY TESTED AND PROVEN products like dynatrac, evo, etc) places I wouldn't ever think about sticking my WJ.

Okay I may have lied, I probably would stick my WJ in some of those places, but then again body damage to me is a badge of honor :idontknow:

Top Bottom