EJS 2014 in stock rigs?

jhires

My wife and I are considering attending the 2014 EJS.
Outside of basic tools, a couple of straps, CBs, and camping gear, our rigs are stock. Mine is a 2013 JKUR, hers is a 2013 JKS but will at least have upgraded tires and rocker protection. Will we still be able to get out on the trail and have fun?

How long in advance do we need to reserve a camping spot or hotel room (assuming hotels aren't already booked).

I'm assuming the WAL crew will be there, any chance of meeting up and possibly going on a run with our stock rigs?

Millerj87

I've never been to this event but I will tell you what I've been told you'll be surprised at just how capable a stock rig is and second many good well known ORV areas have bypass trails if you don't feel up to the challenge at hand

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Rooster jk

Went this year to EJS and planning on next year too. You will be able to do a lot of trails. Fins n things and even hells revenge. We had two stock rubicons on hells with us that guys from jeep brought out to test. There is many bypasses for harder obstacles. I would start planning within next couple months. Have fun and maybe we will see you there.

justin04lj

I had my spot reserved a couple months ago. Will be my first ejs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Get something reserved now! Also, if you are staying for a bunch of days in a hotel, price out a condo. It will surprise you how close they are in price. You can to over half the trails offered no problem.

Can't wait for April!
:beer::wings:

Top Bottom