Ejs 2019

Brute

Hooked
Here's a tentative trail list I'm thinking about registering for EJS...listing in preference if some trails become unavailable...

4/13 Cliffhanger

4/14 1. Flat Iron Mesa 8:00 am
2. Flat Iron Mesa 10:00 am

4/15 1. Rose Garden Hill
2. Moab Rim
3. Metal Masher

4/16 1.Kane Creek
2. Moab Rim

4/17 1. Moab Rim
2. Metal Masher

4/18 Vendor show

4/19 1. Metal Masher
2. Kane Creek
3. Moab Rim

4/20 1. Golden Spike Where Eagles Dare
2. Metal Masher
3. Moab Rim

I got my vacation approved. I'll be there the 15th-18th. Is it a smart idea to become an associate member just for the early registration?

Brute

Hooked
I'm thinking if you want to register for trails, it probably would help...depends which trails you want...

Is it a smart idea to become an associate member just for the early registration?[/QUOTE said:
I did, the money goes to a good cause (helping to keep trails open) and so I had no problem with it. It will be interesting to see if their computer system will be able to keep up this year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I'm registered...

Sat 4/13 Ciffhanger rating 8

Sun 4/14 Flat Iron Mesa 8 am rating 6

Mon 4/15 Rose Garden Hill rating 7

Tue 4/16 Kane Creek rating 7

Wed 4/17 Moab Rim rating 7

Thur 4/18 Vendor Show…no trails

Fri 4/19 Metal Masher rating 7

Sat 4/20 Golden Spike (Where Eagles Dare) rating 7

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I'm registered...

Nice! The signup process was pretty quick and painless.
Unfortunately, the rest of my group didn't get the memberships and planned to wait till Tuesday and it looks like our chosen trails are full, or filling up fast. May end up cancelling most of the days and running something on our own.

Sat 13th - Cliff Hanger
Sun 14th - Flat Iron Mesa 8am
Mon 15th - Metal Masher
Tue 16th - Hells Revenge
Wed 17th - Moab Rim
Thu 18th - Pritchett Canyon
Fri 19th - NO EJS RUN
Sat 20th - Golden Spike Where Eagles Dare

Brute

Hooked
Nice! The signup process was pretty quick and painless.
Unfortunately, the rest of my group didn't get the memberships and planned to wait till Tuesday and it looks like our chosen trails are full, or filling up fast. May end up cancelling most of the days and running something on our own.

Sat 13th - Cliff Hanger
Sun 14th - Flat Iron Mesa 8am
Mon 15th - Metal Masher
Tue 16th - Hells Revenge
Wed 17th - Moab Rim
Thu 18th - Pritchett Canyon
Fri 19th - NO EJS RUN
Sat 20th - Golden Spike Where Eagles Dare

It looks like we may be doing some of the same trails on the same day...

ob_tj

Wish I could make it out this year again! But I kind of forgot about EJS when I planned a week long trip for Mardi Gras! Hope everyone has fun it is getting closer!

Avis

Will be back this year with some friends! We'll be staying at the Canyonlands campground in town. Should be a good time.

Avis

I will look for you when we get in. I’m looking at my reservation and I don’t see a specific site assignment. Did you call to get that info?

Their site map - https://952ws4ayphb1pfk6hy8v3gfr-wp.../canyonlands-rv-resort-site-plan-11192018.pdf

But yes, I've had these sites reserved for almost 10 months now.. I've stayed here more times than I can count and I like the back corner :) If you don't call, they just stick you where they want so I always try and reserve exactly what I want, especially when reserving more than one.

Are you tent camping? or RV ? or Cabin ?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
We're staying at slickrock. We'll have 2 rigs. We should do a thing. Several folks are at slickrock.

We have no plans and are just rolling down whatever trails we can to avoid the RR4W groups, and any are welcome to join us.

Top Bottom