EJS or bust

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I'll be arriving in Moab on Sunday night! :) I'm making the road trip from NorCal solo this year (actually, my son is with me, but we're the only Jeep).
I look forward to seeing y'all there.

Tim / AngryChicken

It will be good to see you again Tim!
:beer::beer:

Hightower

Mothers letting me leave tomorrow night Ill try and get at least 500 miles in tomorrow :crazyeyes::naw::icon_crazy::eek::grayno::cool::)

GCM 2

Drive safe! Remember, rockstar and robitussin if you travel more then 17,000 miles in 4 days.

Remember, the FDA has not approved this cocktail for use other than when prescribed as part of a balanced breakfast during any JK Experience. All uses on any other road trips may not have the desired effects and could be detrimental with erections lasting longer than 4 hrs, more commonly known as priapism, please seek medical help if this condition occurs.

Green river

Hang in there home skillet! Your are closing in on the target!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Remember, the FDA has not approved this cocktail for use other than when prescribed as part of a balanced breakfast during any JK Experience. All uses on any other road trips may not have the desired effects and could be detrimental with erections lasting longer than 4 hrs, more commonly known as priapism, please seek medical help if this condition occurs.

Hang in there home skillet! Your are closing in on the target!

If I have an erection for 4 hours I would be happy not scared.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is that your mug next to Moochie?

attachment.php

Munday

Wow , very cool now that's a trip .... . I wish I was there ...... Next years EJS is only 382 days away . I will be there again for sure . Safe miles.

GCM 2

Chris, once again I just wanted to say I am bummed that I didn't get a chance to make it to Moab, and missed a chance at wheeling with you! Looking forward to another event with you at some point.

Greg

Hightower

I agree brother i wish we could have hooked up on this trip. my rig is going to be at Mel's shop for a few months getting an electrical issue and a few other things looked after. I'm also planning to be at the hammers next year to help Andy&Lorna in the pits.

We will make it happen this year my friend.

Hightower

WTF?! Chris. EJS isn't kind to you. Hope she feels better soon!

Mike
Electric problems im going to get Mel to get her in shape for the summer! ill pick her up on my way home from Iraq on my next hitch.
How r u?

Sent from my LG-LS696 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Mike
Electric problems im going to get Mel to get her in shape for the summer! ill pick her up on my way home from Iraq on my next hitch.
How r u?

Sent from my LG-LS696 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your getting it towed to ORE from your hometown? Holy crap that has to be an expensive tow!

Edit: Never mind. I don't think you guys have palm trees in the arctic tundra of the north where you reside.

Top Bottom