Electrical Gremlins

I've been having a problem for the past couple of days, and I was wondering if anyone else have experienced this and/ or have a solution.

I been driving around my 2013 brown town rubicon and every once in awhile when I use my turn signal my windshield wiper goes off. I haven't gone to the dealership yet because I don't want to get mad; that being said I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and found a solution.

jeeeep

Hooked
I've been having a problem for the past couple of days, and I was wondering if anyone else have experienced this and/ or have a solution.

I been driving around my 2013 brown town rubicon and every once in awhile when I use my turn signal my windshield wiper goes off. I haven't gone to the dealership yet because I don't want to get mad; that being said I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and found a solution.

that may be a clock spring issue, if it's under warranty take it in and let them replace it under warranty

jims68

Usually the wiper going for no reason is a TIPM issue. Not to say a clock spring wouldn't cause this but air bag lights or traction control lights are more common going off and on when turning.

Top Bottom