Elevatd's Build

Elevatd

Thanks and Yeah they definitely give it a new face.

New parts arrived today! Just a couple more things to come.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423866701.828450.jpg

Elevatd

April 2015, JCR Mauler Bumper, RK 3.5" Xfactor, Engo E12000S Winch, TrekTop NX

Finally had some time to Put on the Bestop Trektop NX and enjoy some warmer weather.
IMG_3780.JPG

Also found some time to install my RockKrawler 3.5" Xfactor Lift, JCR Mauler Bumper, Engo Winch
IMG_3779.JPG
IMG_3781.JPG
Definitely recommend going with the RK rear bumps as the current bumpstops I have hit the upper mount for the rear TB. :yup:This is because the axle is pushed back an inch.

Should have the Sliders on soon and will take it all out for a test run and get her all stretched out. I LOVE the ride and handling difference of the RK system. Has great on road manners and I expect great Offroad performance as well.:clap2:

Elevatd

JCR Crusader Sliders

Spent some time this past weekend installing my JCR Crusader Sliders. Was a pretty straight forward install and even the Nut serts went well. I added a little color behind the JCR to set it apart from the other half million black rigs.:crazyeyes:
z.jpg
zz.jpg
Im very happy with how they came out and I am looking forward to getting out and planting them on some rocks very soon.:thumb:

Elevatd

Need More Room

In Preparation for the next phase of the build I have decided to go with a new front bumper. I have decided on a Poison Spyder BFH with Brawler I really want to go with a minimalist approach and I think that will be the best.

Sold old bumper before new one came in so looks like I will be running with a VERY minimalist look for a bit.:crazyeyes::thumb:
11540927_10207264537517718_6547827985476406387_n.jpg

Elevatd

Clutch Failure...

Before I could get the new bumper on the rebuilt clutch went out with just barely a year on it. Centerforce has their clutch out now so I gave them a call. These guys do their research and asked a lot of questions to make sure I was getting the right clutch. I have a lot more faith in this set up than I did the previous rebuilt clutch. Went with a CenterforceII Dual Friction Clutch.

Got her back and I am now finally ready to get the bumper taken care of... 11751786_10207365329237448_2724513718459590607_n.jpg

Top Bottom