Enforcer 3" installation

chipper

Question. I have rancho 9000 shocks. The shock body is to big to mount the rear swaybar links on the inside of the mount. But when mounted on the outside the top will be about 3/4 inch from tire. How should I mount the links.
Here's a pic of them on the outside ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418389132.163473.jpg

BadApple

what shocks did you go with? i'm not sure exactly what they include, but usually longer lines go in the rear and if you have a 12 and up, longer lines aren't needed. just undo the metal bracket on the spring perch and zip tie them. i'm not sure if they are supposed to include front and rear lines.:idontknow:

This is what i did on my 11 and i made new drop brackets for the rear. Another thing to pay attention to is the diff breather on the front and rear. Mine were pulling off for a while before i extended the hoses.

BadApple

To solve this problem on mine after the install i installed bar pin eliminators so i could run my shocks the other way with the body up instead of down on the axle. Since then I have completely done away with the rear sway bar (I am in no way recommending anyone to drive on the street without swaybars.)

CrazyLarry

Question. I have rancho 9000 shocks. The shock body is to big to mount the rear swaybar links on the inside of the mount. But when mounted on the outside the top will be about 3/4 inch from tire. How should I mount the links.
Here's a pic of them on the outside View attachment 114489

I would unbolt the bottom of your rear shocks and spin them around so that adjuster valve is facing in. Facing out exposes it to trail damage. Also what size ranchos did you go with for those springs the 29/30 or 31/32?

chipper

I would unbolt the bottom of your rear shocks and spin them around so that adjuster valve is facing in. Facing out exposes it to trail damage. Also what size ranchos did you go with for those springs the 29/30 or 31/32?

Yup, already spun them around. The shock size I got was the recommended size. 329 & 330 was the last numbers on models. For a 3" lift. The problem I'm having I the rear swaybar links. I had to mount them on the outside of the bracket. The top is very close to the wheel.
I'm running stock rims, 1 1/2" spacers. With 35x12.50/17 toyo mt. Looks to be only about 3/4 " from hitting tire

chipper

Here's a pic of the rear trackbar mount that you have to cut
Stock
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418751410.030789.jpg

After the cut
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418751460.707172.jpg

Just make sure you grind it smooth and hit it with some paint, before you mount the relocation bracket.
Hope this helps

JKVADER

hh 012.jpg

JUST GOT IT!!!
Just went and looked at the list to se if everything is here looks like it. But two questions the rear bump stops are they the square ones? and do I only need one set of break lines not two?

JKVADER

Use a fresh sawzall blade and a grinding wheel. Cut as close as you can then grind flat. touch up with rustolium paint before installing the rear track bar bracket.

R/
Will

yeah this weekend im going to try and get the tools I need and paint and stuff so the following week I can start it. thanks for the help!:thumb:

chipper

View attachment 115191

JUST GOT IT!!!
Just went and looked at the list to se if everything is here looks like it. But two questions the rear bump stops are they the square ones? and do I only need one set of break lines not two?

You will need two packages of brake lines ( 4 total). Square bumps for rear. Round for front. Also make sure you have the hardware for the swaybar links.

JKVADER

Well for sure I'm missing 2 more brake lines then. I'll have to check the rest of the hardware when I get home tomorrow and call Northridge. I'm sure I won't have a problem they seem very helpful. Is there any difference between the front and rear break lines so I can look and let them know which ones I'm missing? Thanks again!

chipper

Well for sure I'm missing 2 more brake lines then. I'll have to check the rest of the hardware when I get home tomorrow and call Northridge. I'm sure I won't have a problem they seem very helpful. Is there any difference between the front and rear break lines so I can look and let them know which ones I'm missing? Thanks again!

No difference in the lines, they have great customer service, just give them a call. You missing stuff will be overnighted.

Top Bottom