Enforcer 3" lift or Full Traction. Also stock front DS concerns

You don't need adjustable track bars. It's barely off center at ride height. Once the jeep goes up and down the axles are no longer center.

If you get the Evo, just run it as is. The rear EVO bracket helps with roll center.

Ok Chris, so i pieced my evo lift together, 3" plush rides, shocks, lca's etc. But i havent done either trackbar yet. Are you saying you really wouldnt bother?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ok Chris, so i pieced my evo lift together, 3" plush rides, shocks, lca's etc. But i havent done either trackbar yet. Are you saying you really wouldnt bother?

The Evo enforcer comes with the rear bracket. You really just need to add shocks and a front driveshaft to complete it.

The Evo enforcer comes with the rear bracket. You really just need to add shocks and a front driveshaft to complete it.

Im with you, i didnt buy the "enforcer". I gradually swapped my previous shitty lift with Evo. Have everything swapped/installed now minus front and rear trackbar fixes. What, if anything would you do to correct each...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Im with you, i didnt buy the "enforcer". I gradually swapped my previous shitty lift with Evo. Have everything swapped/installed now minus front and rear trackbar fixes. What, if anything would you do to correct each...

Depends on the lift height. If it's 4" you would benefit from the drag link flip, which also takes care of the track bar.
I'm still running factory bars on mine with bolt of coil overs. I

Depends on the lift height. If it's 4" you would benefit from the drag link flip, which also takes care of the track bar.
I'm still running factory bars on mine with bolt of coil overs. I

Its a 3". Track bar and drag link appear to be fairly parallel and it handles great.

Clark Collins

shocks and shaft

I'm getting more serious about the enforcer lift and thinking about going with either Bilstein 5100s or Rancho 9000 shocks. Anyone with experience with these shocks please comment. I don't think I would switch the settings back and forth on the Ranchos so am leaning toward the Bilsteins, but don't want to cheap out if the Ranchos ride better with these coils. Any other shock recommendations would be appreciated as well.

With the 3" coils and 35" (actually 315x75x16) tires do I need to spend the extra money for the 1350 front drive shaft or will the JE Reel 1310 be fine?. I don't go fast, but want to be able to do some rock crawling without worrying about the drive shaft.

Thanks for the info so far and any other recommendations would be appreciated.

BTW: I finally trashed my Mopar side steps (and unfortunately the driver side lower portion of the front quarter panel) and have ordered LOD rock rails. Can't wait to get them on. Thanks Eddie for the great installation write up on these. I'll probably weld them on rather than do all that drilling and tapping.
damage.jpg

Anyone with experience with these shocks please comment. I don't think I would switch the settings back and forth on the Ranchos so am leaning toward the Bilsteins, but don't want to cheap out if the Ranchos ride better with these coils.
I hear alot of people say that, and i havent changed mine either, once i found a setting i liked. Thing is, even if you arent gonna change them, you still get 9 differently tuned shocks to choose from.

chipper

I went with the Rancho 9000's with my Evo coils. Ride comfort is different for everyone and I wasn't sure what I liked. So having a shock that I could dial in to my needs was a great selling point. I do love how it rides, very smooth. Your right tho, once I found my setting I haven't changed it, yet anyway. But if I need to tow something or load it down for a trip, I have the option to stiffen them up. Were As the other you don't. Good luck, I hope this helps

NV375

I'm getting more serious about the enforcer lift and thinking about going with either Bilstein 5100s or Rancho 9000 shocks. Anyone with experience with these shocks please comment. I don't think I would switch the settings back and forth on the Ranchos so am leaning toward the Bilsteins, but don't want to cheap out if the Ranchos ride better with these coils.........
I have only used the Rancho RS9000s of these two but ride was great with both Rancho coils and stock coils. Went to Kings with the Enforcer lift. I would not hesitate to use the RS9000XLs again even though I wouldn't plan to adjust tem.
..............With the 3" coils and 35" (actually 315x75x16) tires do I need to spend the extra money for the 1350 front drive shaft or will the JE Reel 1310 be fine?. I don't go fast, but want to be able to do some rock crawling without worrying about the drive shaft......
Buying a 1350 DS is pricey. Buying a 1310 DS and replacing it with a 1350 would be expensive.

Top Bottom