Enforcer 3" or 4"

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Good to know, thanks. I have all stock arms in the rear too and pinion angle seems to be fine and wheels have plenty of clearance.

Honestly, the factory rear lower arms look like toothpicks, but if I blow a bushing or break one, I'll probably just get another factory one. They are only $30 bucks each new.

JP Girl

I have Metalcloak bump stops front and rear too. Nice thing is they are adjustable if you ever get bigger tires or different fenders, longer shocks, or drag link flip kit. They are expensive for what they are, but last ones you'll probably have to buy since they work with any configuration.

Good to know! Thanks! I see that Northridge 4x4 sells those as well as the Enforcer kit, gussets and wheels I was going to buy (not the Nitto 315's though...). Maybe I can get a discount if I order it all through them!

olram30

I have Metalcloak bump stops front and rear too. Nice thing is they are adjustable if you ever get bigger tires or different fenders, longer shocks, or drag link flip kit. They are expensive for what they are, but last ones you'll probably have to buy since they work with any configuration.

I would just buy a package of hockey pucks from Amazon for 15 bucks rather than buy metal cloak for the front. The rear, I wouldn't hesitate to run rough country ones for the price.

olram30

Good to know! Thanks! I see that Northridge 4x4 sells those as well as the Enforcer kit, gussets and wheels I was going to buy (not the Nitto 315's though...). Maybe I can get a discount if I order it all through them!

Enforcer comes with bump stops already. I think you can choose between 3" and 4".

JKbrick

Normally the discount is only on 1 item but I always call and talk to Tim and have great luck

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

If you order offline you can use the wayalife discount also. Think they give it over the phone but I've never ordered over the phone.

Sithwindu

Honestly, the factory rear lower arms look like toothpicks, but if I blow a bushing or break one, I'll probably just get another factory one. They are only $30 bucks each new.

These arms can take a beating!!! Some call it bent, I call it "high clearance" !! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429379213.196733.jpg

Top Bottom