Enforcers Unite!

Panda

You working on everyone else's rig but your own, lol.

Panda will get a turn again after winter, I enjoy wrenching on jeeps even if it's not mine, making a few bucks on the side is a bonus but I'm happy to spin sockets for my wayalife family for free :yup:

GENREC

if I were to go Enforcer, what arm kit would be cool to run with it with no issue, if I wanted to upgrade to more or all arms, I see everyone offers like 8 arm kits.

Mdrnizd

if I were to go Enforcer, what arm kit would be cool to run with it with no issue, if I wanted to upgrade to more or all arms, I see everyone offers like 8 arm kits.

Evo Manufacturing now has at least the rear arms available. I'm not sure about the others, but you could call Drew at Offroad Evolution and ask if they have all of them available.

chipper

How much height is everyone getting with this kit? Both 3&4 ". I'm asking because I just installed a 3" enforcer but gained 4 1/4" in front and back.
Also for some reason my rear drivers side is sitting at 32 1/2" to top of bumper, passenger is at 31 5/8". Everything is good underneath, springs are seated.
I have stock bumpers...
Box said 3" springs. Is normal and just needs to settle in?

Panda

How much height is everyone getting with this kit? Both 3&4 ". I'm asking because I just installed a 3" enforcer but gained 4 1/4" in front and back.
Also for some reason my rear drivers side is sitting at 32 1/2" to top of bumper, passenger is at 31 5/8". Everything is good underneath, springs are seated.
I have stock bumpers...
Box said 3" springs. Is normal and just needs to settle in?

On a four door? You could have received the 4 inch coils mistakenly, a three inch evo coil will lift a 2 door 4 1/4

chipper

On a four door? You could have received the 4 inch coils mistakenly, a three inch evo coil will lift a 2 door 4 1/4

Yes I have a 4 door. That's why I was wondering on height. Not really sure what I should do now. If that's the case I'm fine with it but all my bumps are for the 3". If hate to take them out just to measure.

Panda

Yes I have a 4 door. That's why I was wondering on height. Not really sure what I should do now. If that's the case I'm fine with it but all my bumps are for the 3". If hate to take them out just to measure.

If you are indeed 4 1/4 higher you should call your supplier and have them send the correct bump stops or verify you received the wrong coils and have them replaced, it should be your choice if they are at fault

chipper

If you are indeed 4 1/4 higher you should call your supplier and have them send the correct bump stops or verify you received the wrong coils and have them replaced, it should be your choice if they are at fault

I will thanks, now I'm starting to wonder about the rear. The driverside is almost and 1" higher. I may pull those and measure them.
Maybe I have 4" on all except for the one rear. I will also email evo and find out what the springs are supposed to measure.

Panda

I will thanks, now I'm starting to wonder about the rear. The driverside is almost and 1" higher. I may pull those and measure them.
Maybe I have 4" on all except for the one rear. I will also email evo and find out what the springs are supposed to measure.

Most jk's will lean a little depending how much gas is in your tank. Especially with a soft coil and will sit more level with a driver

chipper

Ok thanks, how would verify if I received a 3"or 4" springs. Pull them out and measure? Because other than that it seems to measure out at a 4" compaired to stock measurements I took. I gained 6" total in front with 35" toyo mt on stock rims and 4 3/8 " in rear. Top of bumpers to ground.
Do the 4" lift come with 4" bumps?

Panda

Ok thanks, how would verify if I received a 3"or 4" springs. Pull them out and measure? Because other than that it seems to measure out at a 4" compaired to stock measurements I took. I gained 6" total in front with 35" toyo mt on stock rims and 4 3/8 " in rear. Top of bumpers to ground.
Do the 4" lift come with 4" bumps?

Measure your suspension lift from center of bottom shock bolt to the top of the shock tower like this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419218735.877272.jpg other than that you would have to remove your coils and compare to evo specs

chipper

Thank you both for the help. I'm going measure them tomorrow, and go from there.
On a side note. These coils ride great. Way smoother than stock.

Top Bottom